- Pavković, MarkoSmart Casual Restaurant Concept
Split Smart Casual Restaurants: Are We Doing The Real Thing?
- Uroš, MarioSo you bought your diploma?
Private education in Croatia in the context of
- Tropan, IvanSocio-Economic Impactof Taxi-Service Deregulation on Dubrovnik citizens: Good vs. Bad
- Sekulo, EdiSustainable Island Tourism: the Future of the Island of Mljet
- Barčot, KristianTHE EFFECT OF MULTILINGUALISM ON
- Petrović, AndreaTHE SECOND FOREIGN LANGUAGE INSTRUCTION
IN TOURISM EDUCATION
- Rodriguez Stražičić, Michelle RamonitaTargeting Sustainable Developments on Island Mljet
- Marega, AndrianaThe Awareness of RIT Croatia Students on Intercultural Competence
- Tomišić, VidThe Creation of the Beerscape Evaluation Model
- Ljubišić, PetraThe Importance of Empathy in the Selection of Frontline Staff in 4 and 5-Star Hotels in the City of Dubrovnik – Are We Human and Humane?
- Urlović, MiaThe Importance of Foreign Languages in Resolving
Customers’ Complaints in Hospitality Industry
- Franušić, KristinaThe Kano Model: Must-be vs. Attractive Requirements